This afternoon I will be meeting informally with a member of my church who ministers to young families in our church. My questions to him will be:
- How can we work together to minister to young families?
- What can I do to help you?
- What are the biggest challenges facing your family? The families with whom you minister?
- What tangible activities can the children’s ministry do which help equip parents to nurture and train their kids?
- If money were not an issue, what are the top three things we can do together to benefit families in the church and in our neighborhood?
Are there questions you would add to this list?